Launch of MyMedia Empowers Apartment Leasing Professionals to Increase Closing Ratios and Strengthen Retention Rates
CHICAGO (July 27, 2009) –Apartments.com today announced the launch of MyMedia, a cost-effective online marketing solution that allows apartment leasing professionals to send customized communications to rental prospects and current residents. The easy-to-use MyMedia interface empowers leasing staff to use templates to quickly customize, personalize and send professionally designed digital brochures, flyers, notices, forms, articles, newsletters and videos. MyMedia enables leasing professionals to effortlessly follow up with prospective renters and residents in a consistent and timely manner, helping to fill and avoid vacancies.
“We’re saving our customers valuable time and money,” said Kevin Doyle, senior vice president and general manager, Apartments.com. “MyMedia takes the work and expense out of the leasing office having to write, design and produce attractive marketing materials. Essentially, MyMedia does the heavy lifting by providing leasing offices with the marketing communications to quickly and professionally follow up with leads, increasing their ability to bring new renters in and establish stronger relationships with current residents.”
MyMedia is a comprehensive communication tool to reach rental prospects from all advertising sources and keep in touch with residents. The Media Library offers a robust catalog of customizable marketing collateral where a variety of agency-quality communications can be delivered to rental prospects and residents. The Media Library features instant access to:
- Articles – Keep in touch with prospective renters and residents by sending them articles with leasing and living tips before, during and after the move.
- Digital Brochures – Follow up with Internet, phone and walk-in leads, announce a new community feature or send a friendly reminder through eye catching and professionally-designed digital brochures that can be customized with photos, floorplans and community information to each rental prospect and resident.
- Flyers - Send important information about the apartment community to rental prospects and residents with flyers.
- Forms & Notices - Communicate with current residents with ease about important matters, upcoming events, policies and procedures.
- Newsletters – Create a sense of community and retain residents with newsletters that provide valuable information and tips to make living at the apartment community more enjoyable.
- Videos – Entertain and educate renter prospects and residents with professionally-produced videos that showcase the apartment community and important topics including moving, renters insurance and “petiquette” or proper pet behavior.
MyMedia subscribers can manage communication with rental prospects and current residents from their personal Leads Dashboard. To streamline the communication process, information from all Apartments.com email leads is automatically populated in the Leads Dashboard. MyMedia subscribers also have the option to manually enter rental prospect lead information as well as resident contact information, allowing them to reach prospects from all advertising sources as well as residents. All communication activity can be tracked from the Leads Dashboard.
Current Apartments.com customers can subscribe to MyMedia on a monthly basis. To access an overview of MyMedia and watch a video demonstration, visit the MyMedia Overview from the Apartments.com Manager Center.